Saturday, October 27, 2007

Day 0: Leaving Delhi

I admit, I was a little apprehensive of the plan albeit replying in the affirmative to the mail from Puneet regarding the plan for a trip. But it could be great I presumed, since my experience with Puneet was (and still is) great, and I'm sure wherever he goes, he'll definitely find likeminded (creative) people around. And so it went. There was a random exchanges of messages and e-mails, and faster than expected, we had a team of travellers raring to explore the beauty and history of Udaipur.

We boarded the train to Udaipur on the 28th of September 2007, an ideal Friday evening. It didn't take much time for what appeared to be formal meeting to grow to a much personal gathering. We enjoyed the journey every bit, shared the dinner, sang songs, shot pics and videos. Awful moments. We never had even the slightest idea of what is awaiting us in the forthcoming 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment